Monday, November 19, 2007

best of both worlds


...., originally uploaded by Joseph Orsillo.

After all this focus on HDR I thought I might share my latest craze. I am really enjoying the combination of traditional HDR with a sepia and aging technique. I have done this layering process that I call 'antiquing' to straight images for a while, but I find the additional tonal range of an HDR image adds  some extra character. Stay tuned for a mini tutorial that explains this whole layering technique - I promise it wont be as convoluted as the last series...

2 comments:

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

Hey! I'm from your class online, I think this is awesome!! I really hope to learn hdr to the extent you have!!

Unknown said...

Sign me up too! The HDR tutorial was enlightening and inspiring. Don't stop.
Where do I send the tuition check.