Monday, September 3, 2007

interesting?


untitled, originally uploaded by Joseph Orsillo.

So this week I am off to Las Vegas for another Photoshop World conference. I can't seem to get enough of these. For the past three conferences I have been a finalist for the 'guru' award, but have yet to win. This week marks my fourth nomination and attempt at being named a guru. I'll report about the competition later in the week, but for now I thought I would mention another sort of competition I'm obsessed with these days. Flickr has this odd way of ranking the images uploaded each day. They call these images interesting and the most interesting images get displayed on the 'explore' page. According to flickr, this is my most 'interesting' image, yet it has never been on the explore page. Go figure.

No comments: