Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Golf Anyone?


...., originally uploaded by Joseph Orsillo.

I've never golfed, unless you consider miniature golf, but even that is pretty rare for me. Recently, when some coworkers asked me to join them on the golf course my initial and typical reaction to tell them I was busy with something else was inexplicably replaced with 'Oh yeah, that sounds like fun.' I cant explain why, but I decided to tag along. I was so glad to have my camera, mostly because I had the excuse of taking pictures to keep me from making a fool of myself trying to hit a golf ball, but also because the course was really serene and the breaking storm clouds against the deep blue sky were awesome. I chose this image to post because it illustrates that besides the three of us, the only other living beings out there were the dear. And although the HDR process isn't too friendly to waving flags and grazing wildlife, I really like the painterly feel it conveys.

No comments: